Beetroot tea with cinnamon taste
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Promotes weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
- Improves the immune system
- Improves digestion
- Enhances brain function- Reduces inflammation
- Spicy spice is toxic to malignant cancers (cinnamon is able to reduce the growth of cancer cells and causes their death)
- Beneficial effect on the bowel movements eliminates discomfort in the stomach, useful for flatulence;
- Cinnamon will help relieve premenstrual syndrome and eliminate pain;
- It is rich in minerals that make up for the deficit of manganese, chromium and calcium.
The beneficial properties of cinnamon have been known for a long time. In ancient Chinese medical works, it often appears as a universal remedy for getting rid of various ailments. Cinnamon is also mentioned in the ancient Indian treatise on health "Ayurveda" and even in the Old Testament.