Beetroot tea with ginger flavor
- Promotes weight loss
- Has analgesic effect
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Protects against infections
- Removes bloating
- Reduces menstrual pain
- Ginger will help in the treatment of allergies and skin diseases
- Ability to have a sedative effect on the human nervous system and increase its immunity
- Ability to regulate the digestive system;
- Helps with headaches, back pain and can even cure chronic arthritis
- Ginger can be described as antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, carminative and healing agent
Another interesting fact!
In Ancient China served a special tea brewed with ginger root. It is accepted as a means of warming against the cold. American Indians used ginger against nausea, and in Europe with its help effectively fought against plague. Many women used ginger as a rejuvenating elixir.