Beetroot tea with mint flavor
- Mitigates nausea
- improve immunity
- Relieves bloating
- Relieves stress
- Improves breathing
- Reduces appetite
- Helps relieve pain
- The plant has antispasmodic and carminative properties
- Helps with cough, heartburn, diarrhea and headaches
- Mint is used as a remedy for various diseases of the stomach
- Also, it is used as a bactericidal drug for cuts and frostbite
- Disinfects and treats the oral cavity in various inflammatory processes
- it is a tonic.
Another interesting fact!
There is a legend about a beautiful nymph, whose name was Minta. Minta had fallen in love Hades, the God of the Kingdom of the dead, and his wife Persephone was extremely jealous – angry, and turned the poor fellow-nymph in a low and inconspicuous plant, so that it was not necessary to seduce other people's husbands. Hades, of course, upset, but to return to mint its face and could not. I could, and did – gave stunted shrub has a lovely fragrance. The tragic love fell to the liking of Aphrodite and mint became her favorite grass. And then it was used as an aphrodisiac.